Spare Parts for GE Speedtronic™ Mark IV
GTC carries an unparalleled stock of Mark IV spare parts, both in unused and remanufactured conditions. The Mark IV spares carry a 24-month warranty. Please contact us about conditions for the Exchange Program to improve the cost effectiveness of our supply or to learn about our Longevity™ and WarrantyXXL™ products.
Our Spare Parts and Services Include:
Mark IV Support Plan
- 100% Guaranteed, Tested and Ready-to-Ship Availability
- Longevity for Guaranteed Availability for Even the Rarest Cards
- WarrantyXXL to Resuscitate Your Stock of Spares without a Multi-Year Commitment
- In-House Repair Services
- State-of-the-Art, Automated Test Equipment
- For Fast and Complete Component-Level Troubleshooting
- Functional Testing
- Carried Out in Energized Panels for Added Reliability
- Standardized Completion Report Describing Problems Found and Disposition
- Issued with Every Repair
- Testing and Certification on Spares
- Control Upgrades
- Health Check
- Alarm Clearing
- Control Constants Check
- DC Power Supply Health Check
- Battery Health Check
- Junction Box and Terminal Tightness Check
- Long Standing Issue Resolution
- Sequencing Modifications
- Full Report
- Courses Available Onsite or at Our Training Facility
- Predefined or Customized Training Courses
- Training Facility Using Energized Panels for a Hands-On Experience
- Manuals Supplied in Electronic Format with In-Depth Content and Diagrams
- Courses Available in English and Spanish
For Mark IV and Mark V, GTC's qualified engineers visit the site to perform a detailed survey and download the EPROMs. In our shop, the ordered quantity of safety copies (minimum two) are created, checked and shipped to site. Shipment includes a CD-ROM copy.
Use one of the new copies instead of the “master copy.” The “master copy” and the other spares should be kept in separate safe locations.Mark IV CRT LCD Upgrade
This features a USB port in the front of the panel to download screens, alarms, TRIP report, etc. The USB port makes the dotted matrix printer redundant, saving paper, ink tape and periodic maintenance. It’s also easy to fit and learn to use because it carries the same functionality as the original.
The installation takes approximately two days.
GTCIV Interface with Remote Viewer Upgrade
With the remote viewer, operators have, for the first time, a simple and reliable remote operation capability for the Mark IV. The remote viewer comfortably duplicates the GTCIV interface features in a single desktop computer for up to four Mark IV controls.